You are here:
We recognise that mental illness can impact all aspects of your health and wellbeing.
To assist in your recovery we provide access to:
• Psychologists and Social Workers – offering assessment, therapeutic treatment and counselling services
• Occupational Therapists – offering functional assessments and therapeutic treatment.
• Exercise Physiologists and Dietitians - offering individual advice, exercise and dietary planning and group health and wellbeing programs
Making an appointment
There are two steps to making an appointment to see a clinician:
1. Make an appointment with your GP to discuss your needs and get a referral.
For psychology services, please obtain a Medicare approved Mental Health Care Plan, and for Dietitian and Exercise Physiology services please obtain a Medicare approved Chronic Disease Management Plan (CDMP) from your GP as well.
Ask your GP to fax your referral directly to us on Fax: 02 9167 9023.
2. After you have visited your GP, call us on 02 9199 6143 to make a time for your first appointment or for more information.
Referrals can also be emailed to: email@example.com
or posted to: One Door Mental Health, Lot 2 Quirk Road Balgowlah NSW 2093.
There are no fees for our services for people who have a plan approved by Medicare, have a Centrelink concession card OR are being referred to any of the Commonwealth funded programs (You in Mind, PSS, PICS). Each of these government programs requires the correct referral form and Mental Health Care Plan.
If you don’t have a concession card and are ineligible for government funded services, we may charge a co-payment fee of up to $50 and your clinician will talk to you about this before your first appointment. Our rates are always reasonable and affordable.
If you have a National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) package you can use your NDIS package to access our services.
We request a minimum of 24 hours notice if you are unable to attend your appointment. There may be a cancellation fee if minimum notice is not provided.
To refer a patient use one of the following plans:
Referrals can be sent to: