You are here:
Connector Hub is a free psychosocial support program that assists people with mental health challenges to live and participate in the community the way they want to. Working with a Mental Health Peer Worker, you can develop the goals you want to achieve and participate in a range of activities to help you live your best life.
This program offers:
• Social activities and outings
• Groups focusing on understanding mental health challenges, improving physical health and living the life you want
• Individual support
• Connection to other services and health professionals
• Support to reach your education, employment and financial goals, and
• Assistance with submitting an National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) application
Connector Hub is for people who:
• Live with severe mental health challenges, which causes barriers in your everyday life
• Aged 18+ years old
• Live in the South Western Sydney area
• Are not receiving funding under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
To make a referral or for more information please call the SWSPHN Intake Coordinators belowor visit www.swsphn.com.au/connectorhub
Bankstown, Liverpool, Fairfield - 02 9393 9360
Campbelltown, Camden, Wollondilly, Wingecarribee - 0428 904 898
One Door Mental Health, in partnership with Flourish Australia, has been selected to deliver Connector Hub in South Western Sydney for SWSPHN.
Upcoming Connector Hub Connection Desk sessions:
Download Connector Hub Referral Form (PDF 157.9KB)
Please fax the completed referral form to SWSPHN's confidential fax line 4623 1796.
Download Connector Hub monthly calendar (PDF 248.1KB)