Online forum - Tertiary Education and Mental Health
Join us for our upcoming online forum on Tertiary Education and Mental Health hosted by our North Shore and Hornsby Support Groups.
Date: Thursday, October 5th
Time: 7:00 PM
Where: Zoom - https://onedoor-org-au.zoom.us/j/3762257191
If you're someone who's passionate about pursuing tertiary education while dealing with mental health challenges, this forum is for you. We have an incredible panel of experts and students ready to share their experiences and insights:
- Dr. Richard Schweizer
- Dr. Djuna Hallsworth
- Peer Leader Hanh Huynh
- TAFE Digital, Mental Health Cert 4 student Debora Cho
Topics to be covered include:
- Is doing tertiary studies part of your recovery?
- How to manage your health while progressing your studies.
- Setting realistic expectations for your academic journey.
- Supportive measures offered by tertiary institutions.
- Other available support options.
This forum is open to the broader community, so feel free to invite friends and family who may benefit from this valuable discussion.
For more information, please contact:
Phone/Text: 0466 306 206