The Bloom Project
APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN
One Door Illawarra Clubhouse is currently seeking EOI from 10 women from Wollongong/Illawarra with a lived experience of Domestic Family Violence (DFV) to participate in our Bloom Project - FREE OF CHARGE
After receiving major funding from Illawarra International Women’s Day Committee, The project goal is to help women regain control of their lives by providing non-clinical support and facilitating increased economic independence and social connectedness via recovery principles of hope, healing, and empowerment. Participation is FREE and includes group sessions, courses, and activities in a safe and positive coaching environment.
If you or someone you know could benefit from this program, please contact Natalie Krkovska - email@example.com.
2024 Draft Program
- 5th of February - Meet & Greet/ Guest Speaker
- 16th of February Aromatherapy with Kim Sattler
- 20th of February- Aromatherapy with Kim Sattler
- 26th of February Guest Speaker Danielle Dobson
- 8th of March - international Women‘s Day
- 15th of March- Dress for Success
- 19th of March Finance workshop
- 25th of March- Guest Speaker Rebecca Mould
How to Apply
Our Bloom project workshop is highly sought-after, with limited spots available. We encourage prompt registration to secure your place.