What is CPS South Eastern NSW?
Commonwealth Psychosocial Support Program South Eastern NSW provides time limited recovery support for people living with severe mental health challenges to achieve their goals and improve wellbeing.
How can CPS help you?
There are a variety of supports on offer. You can choose any or all of the supports including:
- Group supports with activities, social connection, and recovery focused groups.
- One on one peer support.
- One on one Service Navigation and connections to support services.
- Option for support to apply for NDIS.
Who can access the CPS program?
Anyone can refer an eligible person to the program (with their permission) including Self-referral, Carers, family, friends and Health professionals.
CPS South Eastern NSW can help people who:
- are aged 16+
- are living with mental challenges
- are not receiving funding under NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme)
- live in the lllawarra Shoalhaven LHD and Eurobodalla LGA
Contact our intake teams via:
One Door Mental Health:
PH: 1800 843 539
One Door Mental Health delivers CPS Services in South Eastern NSW for Coordinare.