- Click on one of the poems to view them in a slideshow.
- Click through or use your arrow keys on the keyboard to go to next image.
- Press Esc or click outside the slideshow to return to this page.
The theme of this competition was
Advocacy Through The Arts: Bringing Change Through Expression
showing in words or pictures "what change means to you".
Entries were judged on how well they fulfilled the theme, as well as on the quality of the entry.
We are extremely appreciative of the time and consideration put in by our wonderful judges.
Poetry Judge - Dr Deanne Leber
2018 Consumer Poems
- First Prize: Christopher Connelly - Carbon Pollution
- Highly Commended: Lisa Ostman - Dear Siblings
- Commended: Belinda Curby - Intensive Care
- Special Mention: Peter Merl - Morisset Blues