Research Trust Fund
The Research Trust Fund of the Schizophrenia Fellowship of NSW Ltd invites applications from individuals or research teams in the field of psychosocial research in schizophrenia for funding of up to $100,000 for a single project over two years or support of a doctoral student for up to $30,000 over two years.
Objectives of the Research Trust Fund
- To provide financial support for research projects examining psychosocial factors and how they relate to schizophrenia.
- To provide financial support to pilot novel psychosocial treatments in schizophrenia.
- To support programs that examine the role of clubhouses in the provision of recovery services in schizophrenia.
- Researchers must be based in NSW.
- The project must address the research aims of the Research Trust Fund.
- The project must be completed within 2 years.
- Joint funding with other funding organisations would be considered.
- Principal investigators may only submit one application per funding round.
*Please note applications for this fund are now closed.
All correspondence and enquiries should be addressed to:
The Research Trust Fund
One Door Mental Health
and emailed as a PDF to Ms Louise Beardwell at firstname.lastname@example.org (Ph 1800 843 539).